Tuesday, February 24, 2009

$15.99- Fuck That!


Today I was going to publish a review of Havoc's new CD Hidden Files. Being that this record came out on Koch, features no 50 or G-Unit and received little promotion, I figured I would make the first trip to the record store since The Renaissance and pick up an album by one half of one of my favorite rap groups of all time. So I called FYE, made sure they had it and headed on my way.

The last Havoc CD, The Kush cost me 9.99 and I missed FYE's special deal that came a week later with the albums instrumental CD. So why is this one 15.99 with a "savings" sticker on it? I mean honestly, why in an economic recession, would a record store inflate it's prices? Do I really need CD's that much? I'm gonna have to try to cop it somewhere else tommorow.

Here's a preview

No comments:

Post a Comment