Thursday, February 19, 2009

Really, Really, Bad Diss Records


















This Rick Ross Song called "What Goes Around Comes Around" or "Don't count the Bawse out" on thisis50.com features Bang Em Smurf who was in G-Unit before they blew up. The only Rick Ross I have really heard is whats on at footlocker, The biggest boss song, hustin and the beef setting song "Mafia Music". So the fact that I had heard of these two artist and never really lisened to them made me curiois, to listen.

Really bad,

the last 50 cent one was at least entertaining. This guy ruins it for himself in terms of winning this "lyrical" battle. The guest is awful. He says he loves Tia. He's not funny like 50, I think he stutters like twice. The thing that gets me is from what I've heard of Rick Ross, this rap style sounds different. I think what Rick Ross should do is somehow get "Mafia Music" or something in that same vein on the radio, thats all that would really bother 50 now because nobody's gonna feel this songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment